- Cost: If you are training a large group of people, the on-site price is cheaper per person.
- Customization. Onsite training courses allow you to tailor the experience to the specific needs of your school or organization.
- Privacy. Staff can discuss proprietary issues in depth with confidentiality.
- Time Efficiency. There is less travel and downtime for your staff, as our trainer goes to you.
- Convenient Scheduling. Your organization determines the date and time the training takes place.
Standard Initial On-Site Training Schedule
Our standard initial on-site training schedule is: 3-day training to train 10 instructors (or 4-day to train 20 Instructors).
- Day 1 – Verbal (up to 20 in the class),
- Day 2 – Basic physical (up to 20 in the class),
- Day 3 – Train the Trainer day (up to 10 in the class)
- Days 3 & 4 – Train the Trainer (up to 20 in the class)
If you do not want instructors or only want verbal intervention training, you can contract for specific trainings independently. The cost is: $2,500.00* per day excluding expenses.
*The $2,500/day cost is based on a one-entity/one-license price. For multiple entities i.e. school districts, cooperatives, associations etc., contact us for pricing.
*Pricing is based on the contractual terms provided by HWC. If the Entity requests substantive contractual changes or generates their own contract, then the pricing is subject to change..
Standard Early Childhood Training Schedule
- 1/2 day early childhood verbal & basic physical training (up to 20 in the class)
- ½ day Train the Trainer (up to 20 in the class)
See our brochure for an outline of training.
Generally, we can train up to 10 instructors in 3-days. Sometimes an additional day is necessary depending on the number of optional or specialized interventions needed including personal defense interface, pregnant female, wheelchair, mechanical restraint or handcuffing etc.
Host a Training Seminar
If you are a smaller organization or school, and we are not conducting any training in your area, contact us if you would like to host a HWC seminar, contact us. Groups or specialty programs can also contact us if they would like to host a HWC seminar including, organizations and schools serving young children, parents, and community support groups.
Please call us to discuss your specific training needs at 845.255.4031. Our training specialists will work with your organization to develop a training recommendation custom tailored to your organization’s specific training needs.
For additional information, questions, references, informational materials, letters of recommendation, or customized training, please call or email us at: email@example.com; Tel: 845-255-4031.