Handle With Care is the world renown leader in crisis intervention and behavior management training services to:
- Human services staff
- Healthcare providers
- Community and juvenile programs
- Educators and schools
For over 30 years, Handle With Care has earned an international reputation for teaching the safest and most powerful verbal and physical intervention methods in the history of the industry. The spectrum of human services and consumers we provide training for:
- Nursery schools
- Schools (Elementary, Middle, High, and Alternative)
- Special education and community programs
- School Resource Officers
- Mental Health and Hospitals
- EMTs, ERs and Hospital Security
- Residential Programs and Group Homes
- Juvenile justice facilities
- A wide range of services and levels of facility security
Handle With Care is the only crisis intervention system with the safety, power and versatility to adapt to the unique demands of every consumer in your care.
As national experts in the fields of verbal intervention and passive restraint, facilitating training for more than 1000 facilities Handle With Care has trained well over 100,000 practitioners working with adults and children in some of the most challenging environments in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Europe.
Handle With Care Behavior Management System®
Handle With Care (“HWC”) is the life’s work of founder Bruce Chapman. Established in 1984, HWC has revolutionized the science of crisis intervention and physical restraint training through its world renown programming. Our commitment in national policymaking allows us to continuously advocate for quality improvement in the areas of best practices, scientific methodologies, transparency and accountability.
Handle With Care training and program is a federally approved vendor and is in full compliance with:
- Children’s Healthcare Act of 2000;
- Health and Human Services Departmental Appeals Board rulings;
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services regulations;
- Federal case law;
- Americans With Disabilities Act;
- No Child Left Behind Act;
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973;
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act, and,
- Including various other federal and state laws.
At the Federal level, we currently provide training for:
- Federal field officers in immigration and homeland security,
- Military personnel,
- Federal hospitals (military, BOI and VA); and,
- Bureau of Indian Affairs.
HWC is used by:
- Joint Commission, COA, and CARF accredited and Medicare/Medicaid participating facilities
- Special education departments
- Developmental disabilities
For more information contact us: Tel: 845-255-4031; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org